Our following beloved brothers and sisters in Christ has been registered as a regional captain for Rosary Coast to Coast. Should you have any questions or inquiries, please do not hesitate to get in touch with a regional captain in your area.
St. Peter’s Roman Catholic Parish
Paul S. Quist
Holy Trinity Catholic Parish
Blessed Sacrament Parish
Don’t see a captain in your area?
We are currently looking for volunteer regional captains to help coordinating the event in different cities across Canada. A regional captain would be responsible for the following:
- Select route for rally
- Contact authorities for necessary permissions or procedures regarding having the rally and rosary processions in shared / public space or area (this could include church authorities, or the local police, etc.)
- Organise volunteers and assign their roles throughout the event
- Arrange equipment
- Advertise, and spread the word for Our Lady’s event!
Rosary Rally Tips
1) You need select a Rosary Captain(s)
2) If you are going to have it at a church, contact the pastor and explain the Rosary Coast to Coast Rally and request having access to the church . Ask him if he, another priest from the parish or a deacon would like to participate. They would be responsible to announce each mystery with a short meditation. After the meditation you can add an intention i.e.: an end to abortion and Euthanasia etc.
3) You can also have a public Rosary Rally in front of a church if there is space, or by walking a few blocks around the church on the sidewalk. If you are going to be walking on the sidewalk you typically do not require a city permit for the Rally, but you should confirm that with your local city hall. If you do require a permit, it is a very simple thing to do and should not cost anything.
4) If you have a public Rosary Rally, using a wireless speaker system is recommended, if possible, or use a megaphone.
5) Typically start the Rosary Rally event by singing our national anthem in both English & French. The rosary would consist of 5 decades, the Hail Holy Queen, (1) Intention for the Pope and the final prayer is St. Michael the Archangel prayer. Close out event with (2) Marian hymns.
6) If possible have the pastor announce the Rosary Rally at all the masses the weekend prior to the Rally. Also it would be helpful if he can put announcement of Rosary Rally in the parish bulletin.
Please fill out the below form to express your interest, and we will be in touch with you as soon as possible. Thank you.
For technical issues or all other questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org